Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Great Search Engine for Airfares and Part 2 of the Mackinac Island Sound Seeing Tour

Podcast Number Twenty

My Odeo Channel

I discuss the airfare search engine site by itasoftware. The site gives you many search options and will give you best fares on a variety of different airlines. The search results show you warnings that might include long layovers, multiple stops, prop driven aircraft and more.

I discuss listener email regarding accounting software for the travel agent and email regarding price comparisons between Disney Cruise Website and the Nexion booking engine.

It looks like the sound seeing tour of Mackinac Island will be broken into four parts. Today's podcast will include Part 2 of the Mackinac Island Sound Seeing Tour.

Thank you for listening. Drop me an email at barry@hometravelagent.net. I really appreciate your comments.

The Home Based Travel Agent's websit can be found here.

Stop by my business website at http://www.special-destinations.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#