Monday, July 04, 2005

Business Essentials - Business Cards and a Sound Seeing Tour of Mackinac Island Pt. 1

Podcast Number Ninteen

In this podcast I discuss a business essential and that is a business card. I talk about how I produce my business card and the types of information that I include on my business card.

The greater portion of the podcast is of a sound seeing tour of Mackinac Island. This is part one of the sound seeing tour and begins with the ferry ride to the Island and a drive around the island in a horse drawn carriage.

Thank you for listening. Drop me an email at barry@hometravelagent.net. Your comments are very much appreciated!

The Home Based Travel Agent's websit can be found here.

Stop by my business website at http://www.special-destinations.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#