Sunday, May 29, 2005

Encouraging Words and Good Advice for New Travel Agents

Podcast Number Fourteen

A new home based travel agent sends an email to the listserv and she is very disheartened over not having received any business despite a lot of advertising. This email spurs many other travel agents to respond with a lot of good advice and encouragement. The support and encouragement for new home based travel agents that is part of the Dugan's Travels host agency is something that I believe that few host agencies have. I also want to mention that Dugan's Travels is not a sponsor of this podcast and I receive no compensation for recommending or making positive comments about Dugans.

This podcast is a bit of a reality check for those of you that are interested in becoming a home based travel agent.

I want to give credit to Magnatunes and the group Cargo Cult for providing the background music for this podcast.

Thanks for listening!

Email me at barry@hometravelagent.net and visit my website at http://www.hometravelagent.net.

Please visit my business website http://www.special-destinations.com if you would like to book a trip or a cruise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#