Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Listservs and the Power of Gmail - European Guidebooks

Podcast Nine

Further review of Google's Gmail and its value if you belong to a listserv and you store the email as a knowledgebase. I discuss an article found on Tripso.com that suggests three excellent guide books for Europe. I also put in a "tease" about a future show that will turn you on to a tool that will help you discover interesting destinations whether they are in your home town or out of the country.

The section on European Guide books and the travel news will be continued on an upcoming podcast. For some reason, when I paused the podcast the podcast ended and didn't record the remaining portion of the show - probably something I did??

Visit my website The Home Based Travel Agent and check out some new links.

Please email your comments, suggestions or your travel stories to barry@hometravelagent.net.

Thanks for downloading my podcast!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Does the show really end when you say you are going to "pause"? With no sign off? The file I downloaded twice is 14:59

Thanks! just wondering if I am missing some of the show. I really enjoy it. I have been thinking of doing the travel agent on the side so this is really informative podcast for me.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

Hi Mike - the pause was an oops. I was sitting here talking into a dead mike for 15 minutes. I made up the mssing piece in my next podcast. I just noticed your comment. I keep forgetting to check the comments on the blog. Thanks for listening! Barry

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

#