Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Podcast Eight

Thanks to guitarist John Williams and Magnatune.com for contributing the music played on my intro.

Tim from Chelsea, Michigan email me and turned me on to the Seatguru.com website. This is a real handy sight to use as you are booking your airline flights. The sight shows you the locations of the best seats on your flight.

I gave a word of caution about using the blankets that are provided on your flights. And, I discussed some interesting travel statistics that point out travel trends.

If you belong to a listserv you need to use GMAIL. Gmail is a Google product and it offers great search capabilities within your archived email. Please email me if you would like an invitation to start using Gmail. Use this email address if you want a Gmail invitation: barry.kantz@gmail.com.

I decided to sign up with Nexion as a host agency. Nexion has waived their sign up fees for the month of April and they charge no monthly fee. They advertise a "travel agent friendly" user interface to use to book your client's trip. I will report more on this as I get experience with Nexion.

You can email your comments to me at barry@hometravelagent.net and the website for the Home Based Travel Agent is at www.hometravelagent.net

Thank you for downloading and listening to the Home Based Travel Agent Podcast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#