Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Podcast Seven

In this podcast I discussed several host agencies and their offerings to a prospective travel agent. These host agencies, among many others, were listed in the "Agent @ Home" Magazine. Links to the agencies that I discussed are below. I also talked about new requirements for a passport to enter the U.S., about leg room on airlines and a tip on how to find a better price on airline tickets.

Academy Travel

Dugan's Travels

Joystar

Magellan360

Nexion

Vacation Centers of America

And, last but not least my websites and email address:

Special Destinations LLC my travel business web site.

Home Travel Agent the home of the podcast.

Email - barry@hometravelagent.net.

Thank you for listening! I welcome your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#