Monday, October 17, 2005

Websites for the Home Based Travel Agent

Podcast Number Thirty-five

Check out Gary Bembridge's Podcast, "My Travel Reviews with Gary Bembridge!"

Web Hosting Links:

Check out Startlogic.com - click on the link in my website. If you sign up I do get a commission.

Download a free WYSIWYG HTML Editor. Check out the NVU Editor.

Filezilla is a great program to use to upload your website files to your web hosting service. Check it out here.

Drop me an email at barry@hometravelagent.net. Check out my web site at http://www.hometravelagent.net

Call me and leave a voicemail at 1-206-339-3445!

Thanks for listening!
Barry

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Hot AI Men said...

Barry, thanks for the mention, limnk to and comments on my podcast (My Travel Reviews with Gary Bembridge). Much appreciated! I am enjoying the current shows you are doing on the website a lot. Gary

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

#