Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pike Street Market, Seattle, WA Sound Seeing Tour

Podcast Number Thirty-one

This is a sound seeing tour of the Pike Street Market in Seattle, Washington. You will hear street musicians, the cacophony of the market and the employees at the Pike Street Fish market as they toss fish over their customer's heads. This is one of three sound seeing tours that I recorded while in Seattle. The next in the series is a ride on the monorail and a trip to the top of the Space Needle. The last is an exciting adventure of whale watching. You hear my fellow whale watcher's excitement as a whale swims right up to our boat. Look for these sound seeing tours coming soon! I hope you enjoy this sound seeing tour.

Thank you for listening. Drop me an email at barry@hometravelagent.net. I really appreciate your comments, ideas and suggestions. My goal is to continually improve this podcast and I need your input to accomplish this goal.

The Home Based Travel Agent's websit can be found here.

Stop by my business website at http://www.special-destinations.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#