Saturday, November 26, 2005

Travel Agent Television & Free Templates for Your Website

Podcast Number Forty

Lorene Romero and I discuss Travel Agent Television as found on the Modern Agent website. We also talk about the benefits of The Travel Institute.

Barry talks about Travelsense.org and its great section where you can find our contribute your travel journal.

Check out the new look of my website and don't forget to visit my personal blog page by clicking the link on my website. I've also added a Frappr map and I hope you add you location to the map.

The new look to my website is the result of a web site called "Open Source Web Designs." This is a great place to get a free template for your website!

Please feel free to drop Lorene an email at sharptongued@mac.com.

You can email me at barry@hometravelagent.net

Thanks for listening and thanks for subscribing!

Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#