Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Marketing Tip to Help Your Sales Hit Home Runs Plus Great Info on the Jurni Conference

Podcast Number Seventy-seven

Barry talks about a great marketing tip that he picked up at the Jurni Conference. This tip will help your business hit some sales home runs. Lorene and I talk about our meet up at Las Vegas and we go on to discuss the Jurni Conference and some of the great tools and motivation that we picked up at the conference.


Check out Blubrry. It's a great place to be a listener. You can comment on podcasts you listen to and you can sign up to be friends with the podcasters on the Blubrry Network. Go over to Blubrry, sign up and become my friend. I would like to get to know all of you!

Stop by my travel business site Special Destinations where you can just browse or create your own account and blog.

Please check out my personal blog, my MySpace and drop over to the Frapper Map and let us know where you're at by placing a pin in the virtual map.

Thank you for listening to the Home Based Travel Agent Podcast. You can email me at barry@hometravelagent.net or email Lorene at sharptongued@mac.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

#